Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thoughts from a preggo

I recently read a post on Facebook from another preggo that asked who was not fully convinced that there is a baby coming.  I have gone over this thought in my head since I found out I was pregnant.  While pregnancy is so absolutely tangible, on the other hand it isn't.  Even at 6 months pregnant and clearly showing, I still have a hard time grasping the fact that there is actually a life inside of me growing, and that one day (well in 16ish weeks) it's going to come out and be its own little person.  This little person will grow into a child, then teenager, then adult!  That is just beyond fascinating to me.  I feel the baby move all the time, so I rationally know that it's in there...it's just hard to believe that its actually in there, lol!  I wonder who this little person is, what they are doing (besides floating around in water and sleeping), what they are thinking about, what they will look like, and just everything I can possibly think and want to know about someone. 
 
This someone is mine and my husband's though and that is extremely special.  There is no other feeling in the world than to know you have created life out of love.  My husband and I often joke about how crazy this kid will be, because we know how we are.  I fully expect to have a super active kid with a big personality.  We have the added mystery of not knowing what baby is, because we have decided to stay TEAM GREEN!  I'm 6 months down with just 3 to go and that seems like such a short amount of time left.  I cannot believe how fast this time has gone by and before I know it, a little precious baby will be in my arms and not in my belly.
Just thought to share these thoughts with you and give you some insight into how I feel about being pregnant. 
 
If you have been pregnant, did you feel the same way? 
 
Experience anything different??
 
I'd love to know!
 
Happy Bumping!
 
xxoo,
 
Tenns

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.