Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Thoughts From A Preggo | So What Wednesday…

ThoughtsFromPreggo
*Linking up with So What Wednesday’s from Life After I Dew.
Yep, its hump day…so I’m here with my “so what’s” to get over the hump!  Two more days till the weekend, yay!
So what…if I’m on an ice cream fix this week.  I blame it on pregnancy ;-)
So what…that although I’m happy we are having some cooler weather here in Va, that I’m not ready to let go of the 90-degree days.  What can I say, I’m from the South.
So what…if my toes need to be painted.  Do you know how hard it is to paint your toes while 7 months pregnant?!
So what…that I’m over summetime tv.  Although I’m not quite ready for the Fall, I’m ready for Fall tv.  I’m not sure how much I will be watching with a brand new baby, but any little bit I can squeeze in will be good.
So what…that I totally wish I could work half days at work.  I get sooo sleepy after lunch.  I’ll take the extended lunches, in which I usually nap for about 30 minutes in the meantime.
Alright party people, that’s all I got for now.
Happy Hump Day, or as I like to say Happy Hump Day, Bump Day!
So What Wednesday
xxoo,

Tenns Sig

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.