Sunday, September 1, 2013

August 2013 Birchbox Unveil

August 2013 Birchbox Unveil | NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com
Birchbox is the best way to discover new beauty, grooming and lifestyle products. Join to receive monthly deliveries of top product samples from high-end brands.

In this month’s box:
IMG_1077
Better late than never right?  I got this box a few weeks ago, filmed the video for it, but never took any pics.  This meant that I really couldn’t do a blog post on it with out any pics, that just wouldn’t have been right of me!
Anyhow, I wanted to share with you all what I received in my August 2013 Birchbox.  I’d like to think that I got some real goodies.
IMG_1078
The box as it was packaged upon receiving.  Cute hot pink tissue paper, right?
IMG_1081
I’m especially excited about this lipstick.  It’s a fun coral peachy-pink color.  Perfect for the summer and even upcoming Fall.
IMG_1082
Not quite sure what I’ll do with these too.  I can’t think of a reason that I would need double stick body tape any time soon or feet wipes.  I will say that they will be awesome for travel, since they are small and pocket-size. – That’s kind of the fun of Birchbox is that you can get some awesome stuff and you can get some random stuff.
IMG_1083
I’m all for a good moisturizer and eye cream! 
IMG_1079

Let me know what you think!  Do you subscribe to any mail subscription box services? If so, do you always get things that you would use or not?  Which mail subscription boxes do you recommend? – I’d love to here your feedback and recommendations.
xxoo,
Tenns Sig

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.